UP New Ration Card List 2020 has been released, people of the state who have applied online for Ration Card in the year 2020 can search their name in the UP Ration Card List. UP Ration Card List 2020 has been released by the Food and Logistics Department of Uttar Pradesh. The beneficiaries who will be selected in the ration card list by the state government of Uttar Pradesh, are available at subsidized rates to the beneficiaries like food items like wheat, rice, sugar, casein, etc. The state government has classified people in APL, BPL, and Antyodaya list according to the annual income of the family.
Ration card in Uttar Pradesh is looked after by the Food and Rasad Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh. Also, to register your name in the NFSA eligibility list, you also have to submit a ration card application. If you have filled your UP Ration Card application form and want to see your name in the NFSA eligibility list, below is its information. This information is given to you under the National Food Security Act.
UP New Ration Card List at fcs.gov.in
If you are a resident of Uttar Pradesh, then there is very good news for you people, the new UP Ration Card list 2020 has been released by the Uttar Pradesh government, in such a case, if you add names to the Ration Card List in the previous year i.e. 2019. Can you check if your name is connected in 2020? Or you can also see if the UP Ration Card list 2020 BPL / APL includes your or your family name?
If you bill from any place in Uttar Pradesh, then you can check the UP Ration Card list 2020 BPL / APL online only because UP Ration Card List District Wise has been made available on fcs.up.gov.in.
How To Check UP Ration Card List 2020
In Uttar Pradesh, Ration Cards are given to the beneficiaries of BPL and APL family, in such a situation, if you want to see the list of BPL and APL Ration Card, you can do this through the website of fcs.up.gov.in. Because the UP Ration Card list has been provided district wise on the website of fcs.up.gov.in and if you have 1 beneficiary for the ration card (NFSA beneficiary), then you can check your name information online in this list.
Watching Up Card List 2020 can be beneficial for people who have recently applied to add the name to the Ration Card list or even interested people who want to check the Ration Card List.
Every year the UP Ration Card list BPL / APL is issued by the Department of Government, NFSA, the names of many new families are also added to the UP Ration Card list and the names of such families who are really entitled to ration cards are also removed. Is not. So checking Uttar Pradesh Ration Card list can be a reason for you. You can make sure that your name has come in the Ration Card list this year or not?
- Udyam Registration at udyamregistration.gov.in – Online Status, Certificate
- Udyog Aadhar Registration – Online Application, MSME Registration
UP Ration Card List 2020 Highlights
|Higher Authority||Uttar Pradesh Government|
|Department Name||Food and Civil Supplies Department (खाद्य एवं रसद विभाग)|
|Ration Card List issued||District wise (जिले वार)|
|Ration Card issued for||Poor Peoples (ग़रीबी रेखा से नीचे के लोगों के लिये)|
|Article Category||UP New Ration Card List (नई राशन कार्ड सूची)|
|Official Website||fcs.up.gov.in, fcs.up.nic.in|
Process To Check UP Ration Card List 2020 Name
Here are the steps for the UP Ration Card list 2020 BPL / APL check, you have to follow the procedure given below.
- First of all, go to the link section of this page and click on the Official website of Aapurti -fcs.up.nic.in
- On the home page of the official website, click on the “Eligibility list of NFSA”.
- Direct link of UP ration card list 2020 also available in the important link section of this page.
- Click on the up ration card list 2020, the entire district wise ration card list you will see here.
- Candidate search his own district, here will see your town, ration card number, and shopkeeper name.
- Now you can successfully check your name in the ration card.
- Candidates can take a printout of the ration card list of 2020 for the future reference.
Check/Search Online UP Ration Card List
If you want to check your name in the Up NFSA eligibility list, then you can do this only by giving your ration card information. To help you do this, here we are telling you the complete process to check the UP NFSA Eligibility List, fcs.up.gov.in.
- First of all, go to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Ration Card fcs.up.gov.in.
- At the bottom of the website, you will see a link to search in the NFC eligibility list.
- Now the search page has opened in the National Food Security Act NFSA eligibility list.
- Where you can check the NFSA eligibility list through two means, first by entering the ration card number and second by entering the ration card and other details.
- Enter the details of whoever is present with you. The given captcha code will also have to be entered. As soon as you enter your information, you will have to click on the search button.
- If you are a beneficiary of NFSA then your information will be found in the NFSA eligibility list.
Document List for the new ration card 2020:
List of documents to apply the Application form of UP ration card 2020, please have a look below:
4-Recent Photograph (passport Size)
5-Previous Electricity Bills
RATION CARD UP Detail
- APL Ration Card: – Above Poverty Line It is issued to the families coming above the poverty line. Under APL Ration Card, the color of the ration card is saffron color.
- BPL Ration Card: – Below Poverty Line, This is issued to families living below the poverty line. This type of ration card is either pink or red.
- AAY Ration Card: – Antyodaya is issued to people belonging to the economically weaker section. This type of ration card is found yellow.
FAQ For UP Ration Card Online
How to know the list of Uttar Pradesh Ration Card?
I have applied for a ration card, why is my name not in the list?
What is PUBLIC DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM?
How to Check UP Ration Card List?
UP of Ration Cards UP Ration Card official website, fcs.up.gov.in where UP Ration Card List District Wise provided.
Where to file any complaint related to UP RATION CARD APPLY 2020?
To register any complaint related to Uttar Pradesh Ration Card List or Ration Card, you can get the complaint registered by dialing 1800 1800 1967 or 1800 1800 150 toll-free numbers issued by the government.