Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora Form | मेरी फसल मेरा ब्यौरा हरियाणा | मेरी फसल मेरा ब्यौरा योजना रजिस्ट्रेशन | मेरी फसल मेरा ब्यौरा हरियाणा ऑनलाइन पोर्टल | Meri Fasal Haryana Registration
Haryana government started Farmer registration under the Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora 2020 Yojana. Farmers who want to check their registration status can open their registration list and search for their name in it. So, here e are sharing the details about the process of registration of Farmers Mundi, Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora status online in the below section.
Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal
Haryana Government has been started the purchase of mustard from April 15, 2020 and wheat procurement from April 20, 2020. Haryana Deputy Chief Minister Dushyant Chautala while addressing the press conference informed that extensive arrangements have been made by the state government for procurement in mandis.
This time, a proposal has been made to purchase 1.5 lakh metric tons of wheat per day by the Haryana government. 140 mandis (for purchasing mustard) and 2000 mandis, sub-mandis and procurement centers have been set for wheat crop procurement by the government for the purchase of mustard and wheat.
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Yojana Overview
|Name||Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal | मेरी फसल मेरा ब्यौरा हरियाणा|
|Department||Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Department,|
Citizen Resources Information Department,
Haryana State Agricultural Marketing Board
|Services||Farmer’s Registration, Crop Registration, Mandi Information|
|Contact Number||1800-180-2117, 1800-180-2060|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of Haryana|
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Registration
Farmers can register online for Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal 2020. For this, they just need to fill the Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora registration form and for that, we shared the steps below. –
- At first, you need to visit the official website at fasal.haryana.gov.in.
- Now, click on the registration option on the homepage.
- To register a farmer (tenant), fill your mobile number in the search box.
- Authentication of a farmer (tenant) or Farm signed Authentication
- Enter your Crop Details.
- Enter farmer details or Farm details
- Write Mandi or Aadhat details.
- Submit the form and complete your Haryana Kisan Registration
- Now from the above process, the farmer can register or register online under Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora yojana 2020.
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Login Process
- Visit https://fasal.haryana.gov.in/mktseclogin
- Click on the link for Mandi Secretary login there
- Enter Market Committee Secretary Details
- Select district and Market center.
- Enter your mobile number in the search box
- And do Meri Fasal Mera Byora Login.
Documents required for Meri Fasal Mera Byora Registration
- Aadhar Card
- Fill the land number with the Khasra number
- Copy of bank passbook
- Crop names
- Varieties / sowing time
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Check Status
Here we are sharing the the steps to check Meri Fasal Mera Byora Registration Status
- Visit https://fasal.haryana.gov.in/
- Click on ‘Print’ option
- Enter your name in english
- Enter your mobile number
- Enter bank account number
- Press enter and Meri Fasal Mera Byora details will be displayed.
How to Check Your Name in Meri Fasal Mera Byora List 2020?
Here we are sharing the important steps to check your name in Meri Fasal Mera Byora List 2020 and the details as described below to see the list –
- Visit https://fasal.haryana.gov.in/
- Click on the link for Mandi wise gate list
- Select district
- Choose crop and Select market
- Choose one from MM / PC / SY
- Select date and click on view list.
- At last, you will be able to see your name in the list.
Meri Fasal Mera Byora E-Kharid Registration
You can also register for Meri Fasal Mera Byora Haryana details on the Haryana e-procurement website. For this, you have to go to the E Kharid portal and fill the form after following the given steps below.
Meri Fasal Mera Byora E Kharid Registration
- At first, visit the Jal Hi Jeevan Hai page of https://ekharid.in/.
- Fill Farmer Registration Form for e-purchase
- Enter Farmer Registration Information
- Write Crop Declaration Information
- Identify the ground
- Extract form from Aadhaar number, Farmer ID or Family ID
- Enter account details
- Submit the form and complete the registration under e-purchase
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Helpline Number
- Helpline Number – 18001802060
- Toll-Free Number – 18001802117
- Email ID – [email protected]