Rajasthan Free Scooty Yojana Form 2020 Devnarayan Scooty Scheme Registration | देवनारायण छात्रा स्कूटी वितरण तथा प्रोत्साहन राशि योजना
देवनारायण छात्रा स्कूटी योजना | Devnarayan Students Scooty Distribution Scheme Apply Online | Free Scooty Yojana in Rajasthan | Rajasthan Free Scooty Yojana in Hindi | Rajasthan Free Scooty Registration online application form.
Rajasthan Devnarayan Scooty Yojana – देवनारायण छात्रा स्कूटी वितरण राजस्थान
This scheme is for the year 2019-20 by the Government of Rajasthan to encourage and make aware the girl students for higher education. As we all know, girls have so much difficulty in going from college to college. The government started this scheme for girls so that students can come easily. Then read carefully about this scheme, about eligibility and documents.
Rajasthan Free Scooty Yojana Form 2020
For the eligibility of this scheme, the girl must have secured at least 75% marks in the class 12th examination. The government will provide scooty for them for free. Rajasthan Devnarayan Free Scooty Yojana Application Form. Under this scheme, girls from the backward class of Rajasthan (Banjara, Lohar, Gujjar, Raika, Rebari) will be included.
Students will be very benefited by this scheme, but the annual income of the applicant’s family should not exceed Rs 2 lakh. And from 12th to the first year, even if there is a gap in the first year, you will not be beneficiary.
Overview – देवनारायण फ्री स्कूटी योजना
|योजना||देवनारायण छात्रा स्कूटी वितरण योजना|
|अंतर्गत||राजस्थान राज्य सरकार|
|Form||Rajasthan Free Scooty Yojana Apply online|
|Suchi||राजस्थान फ्री स्कूटी योजना लिस्ट 2020|
|Status||Rajasthan Devnarayan Free Scooty Vitran Yojana Status|
|Check online||Free Scooty yojana Registration form|
Devnarayan incentive scheme
Other eligible girl students are made eligible under this incentive scheme. Under this scheme, the incentive amount of Rs. 10000 will be provided in the 12th, the first, second and third year of the year, and Rs. 20000 in the first and post-graduate years, and Rs. 20000 in the second year on achieving more than 50% marks in the post-graduate first year. The benefit will not be payable in the Devnarayan Education Financial Assistance Scheme / Other Financial Assistance Scheme to the student availing the said scheme.
Rajasthan Devanarayan Scooty Distribution Scheme Registration
Eligibility for Rajasthan Free Scooty Distribution Scheme –
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of the state (housing certificate)
- There should be 75% marks in class 12th and should be enrolled in college.
- The annual income of the family should not exceed Rs 2 lakh.
- College admission and fee receipt
- Certificate of passing the exam
- Passport size photo,
- Aadhaar card,
- caste certificate and
- native certificate etc.
It is necessary to study regularly for the benefit of this scheme. Visit the official portal to see how to register for the scheme and the beneficiary list.
How to apply for Devnarayan Free Scooty Yojana Scheme?
- First, go to the official portal (Rajasthan SSO) after this the home page will open.
- After this, the option of registration will appear on the login page, then click on Citizen.
- Register for this or if you are already registered, use the login ID.
- After this, select the department and complete the registration process by clicking on the free Scooty distribution scheme and incentive amount from the schemes.
- Read the directions carefully and fill the information asked carefully. After this, the registration process will be completed.
How to see a list of Rajasthan free scooty distribution scheme?
First, go to the official website and log in. After this, click on the link to the scheme. After that, you can see the list of eligible and beneficiary.