Apna Khata e dhartiRajasthan, राजस्थान भू लेख भू- नक्शा जमाबंदी नकल, खसरा मैप, गिरदावरी रिपोर्ट: Apna khata bhulekh e धरती, dekhe Rajasthan Land Record ,khata , Khasra, Khatauni, Rajasthan land record of land, plot,khatian, khasara, jambandi, bhulekh and patta.
The state government of Rajasthan has started a new website www.apnakhata.raj.nic.in, called Apna Khata. With the help of this website, all people can view their land records online. According to the instructions of the Land Revenue Act, all residents of Rajasthan can download Jamabandi NAKAL of Record of Rights (ROR) from this website.
About Apna khata e dharti Rajasthan
Apna Khata E Dharti Rajasthan Highlight
|योजना का नाम||Apna khata e dharti Rajasthan|
|विभाग का नाम||राजस्व मंडल राजस्थान|
|लांच किया गया||राजस्थान सरकार के द्वारा|
|लाभार्थी||राजस्थान के सभी नागरिक जो Bhoomi Bhulekh धारक हैं|
|आधिकारिक वेबसाइट||Click Here|
|Jamabandi Nakal||Click Here|
|राजस्थान भू नक्शा खसरा मैप||Click Here|
|फसल गिरदावरी रिपोर्ट||Click Here|
|Apna khata e dharti Rajasthan
District Wise Bhulekh Rajasthan
Bhulekh Jamabandi nakal rajasthan online. Here is the complete list of which districts are available.
|Ajmer (अजमेर)||Jalor (जालौर)|
|Alwar (अलवर)||Jhalawar (झालावाड़)|
|Banswara (बांसवाड़ा)||Jhunjhunu (झुंझुनू)|
|Baran (बारां)||Jodhpur (जोधपुर)|
|Barmer (बाड़मेर)||Karauli (करौली)|
|Bharatpur (भरतपुर)||Kota (कोटा)|
|Bhilwara (भीलवाड़ा)||Nagaur (नागौर)|
|Bikaner (बीकानेर)||Pali (पाली)|
|Bundi (बूंदी)||Pratapgarh (प्रतापगढ़)|
|Chittorgarh (चित्तौड़गढ़)||Rajsamand (राजसमंद)|
|Churu (चुरु)||Sawai Madhopur (सवाई माधोपुर)|
|Dausa (दौसा)||Sikar (सीकर)|
|Dholpur (धौलपुर)||Sirohi (सिरोही)|
|Dungarpur (डूंगरपुर)||Sri Ganganagar (श्रीगंगानगर)|
|Hanumangarh (हनुमानगढ़)||Tonk (टोंक)|
|Jaipur (जयपुर)||Udaipur (उदयपुर)|
Benefits of Apna Khata E Dharti Rajasthan
- The record of land can be seen online from Rajasthan Apna Khata.
- People will be able to take all the details of the land (Jamabandi copy, Khasra map, Khatauni, Girdawari report) by entering their account number from Rajasthan Apna Account.
- Rajasthan will save time with your account
- People of every district of the state can avail of this facility from anywhere.
How to view JAMABANDI NAKAL APNA KHATA RAJASTHAN?
If you want to see Rajasthan Bhoomi Bhulekh Jankari or want to see Jamabandi Nakal, then you have to follow the following procedure.
Rajasthan Apna Khata | view Jamabandi Nakal online
- First, you have to go to the official website of Apna khata e dharti Rajasthan at apnakhata.raj.nic.in.
- Select your district by clicking on the “Select District” link or click on the name of your district in the given map.
- Now a new page will open in which you will be asked to choose the tehsil.
- After clicking on the name of Tehsil, the page will load (wait till the page opens completely).
- Now a new page will open in which you will have to choose the name of your village.
- Now go to the information section of the applicant and fill all the information correctly.
- Go to the “Options section to issue a copy” below and select the option. Here you have to tell what you want to give the necessary information to get Jamabandi Nakal.
- You want to give the account number, you want to give the Khasra number, you want to get the information by name or from USN / GRN.
- Whatever option you choose, you will see options on the right. In the photo above, you can see that now the account option is selected, then according to that options like account number, etc. are shown.
- After filling all the information correctly, you will be able to see the Jamabandi Nakal on the online screen and can also download the PDF.
How to see Jamabandi Nakal Rajasthan?
From the above-mentioned procedure, you can easily get Jamabandi Nakal Rajasthan, let us assume that you want to get Jamabandi Nakal by name only.
So first of all you have to adopt in the process mentioned above, you will enter “your name”, then you have to enter your “father’s name” here, after that you will have to enter your “city” and “pin code” information. After entering all the necessary information, you will be able to easily see your Bhoomi Bhulekh Jankari.
Note: – When the details of Bhoomi Bhulekh come out in front of you, you will also be able to download and print it as a PDF, thus you can get the details of Jamabandi Nakal with the help of Apna khata e dharti Rajasthan Portal online.
How to Download Rajasthan Bhu Naksha Khasra Map online? (राजस्थान भू नक्शा खसरा मैप ऑनलाइन डाउनलोड )
- To download Rajasthan Bhu Khasra map (राजस्थान भू खसरा मैप डाउनलोड ), first of all you have to go to the official website of Rajasthan Bhoomi Bhulekh Bhunaksha.Raj.Nic.In/Bhunaksha.
To view Rajasthan Bhu Khasra map information, you have to enter the information used.
- After selecting all the information, a map of the plot area will appear as a PDF where you will be able to download and print the PDF.
How to view Rajasthan Fasal Girdawari report online? (ऑनलाइन राजस्थान फसल गिरदावरी रिपोर्ट)
- First of all, go to the official website of Rajasthan Girdawari report at https://khasra.rbaas.in/#.
- On the home page, you have to enter the following information to see the Girdavari report.
- Select district
- Select tehsil
- Select village
- Choose crop and related
- Select district
- After entering the information written above, you will have to click on the proceed button.
- As soon as you click on the proceed button, you will get the information of the Rajasthan Girdawari report which you will be able to see and download.
E DHARTI RAJASTHAN How to apply for Transfer? (E DHARTI RAJASTHAN नामांतरण आवेदन )
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Apnakhata e dharti Rajasthan.
- As soon as you go to the website, at the top of the home page, you will see a link to apply for nomination.
- As soon as you click on the link to apply for nomination, the online application form for nomination will open in front of you.
- In this form, you will have to enter the following information and after submission you will be applied for nomination.
- Fill the name of the applicant
- Enter applicant’s father’s name
- Enter Applicant’s Mobile Number
- Enter Applicant Email ID Information
- Fill in the full address of the applicant
- Select the applicant’s district to which village you want to apply for transfer
- Select that village
- Select Tehsil
- Fill the name of the applicant
- Now select what type of application you want to apply for nomination.
- After filling all the information correctly, click on Continue.
- After this, if you have the account number information, then click on Yes and if it is not, then click on No and proceed.
- To apply for Apnakhata e dharti Rajasthan transfer, you must have information about either the Khasra number or the account number.
- To proceed after selection you have to enter the Khasra number and proceed.
- Now here you have to choose Apna khata Number, a new page will open in front of you, in which you will have to enter your account number and proceed.
- As soon as you select your account number and proceed further, you will get the complete information about your Bhoomi Bhulekh and you will be able to finalize your application.
- To finalize the application, check all your information once again and submit the application successfully.
Rajasthan Apna Khata Jamabandi Nakal Helpline Number
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Apna Khata Rajasthan
- A page will open in front of you, where you will have to select your “Distict”.
- As soon as you select the district, you will get information about the phone number of the Revenue Officer present in your district.
- You can get all the information related to Rajasthan Apna Khata by contacting this number.
FAQs For APNAKHATA E DHARTI RAJASTHAN
What is Apna Khata Rajasthan?
Apna Khata is a Rajasthan Bhulekh portal started by the Government of Rajasthan with the objective of providing complete information of Bhoomi Bhulekh to the citizens of Rajasthan. Using Apnakhata e dharti Rajasthan, citizens of Rajasthan can get information related to Bhoomi Bhulekh related to Jamabandi Nakal, map, Khasra etc.
Can we get the details of our Jamabandi Nakal BHOOMI BHULEKH from our mobile?
Yes, if you want to enjoy this facility through your smartphone, then you can go to the official website of Rajasthan Bhoomi Bhulekh and follow the procedure we have given you above.
Do we have to pay to see the details of BHOOMI BHULEKH?
“No” If you see the details of Bhoomi Bhulekh or any information online with the help of your account portal, then you do not have to pay any kind of money for this.
Is land map or land map viewing facility also available?
Yes, for this the Rajasthan government has arranged a Bhu Naksha Portal (भू-नक्शा पोर्टल).